Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chopper Display





Finally, here is my latest project. The lady who ordered this one doesn't have kids to rock on one of my Rocking Roarers. She just wanted one to display in here home. Then she slipped and told me that she wanted one different than anyone elses. That gave me the green light to be a little more creative with this one.
As you can see, it's mounted on a pecan platform instead of the rockers. Also, I did some playing around with the front forks to give it more of a "chopper" look. Then, when mounting it, I tilted it back just slightly so the front tires were a hair higher than the rear, giving it more of a swept back look.
Please click below and leave comment letting me know what you think. I look every day to see if I've gotten any comments. I'm getting visitors here, but no comments. Without comments, I can't know what everyone thinks of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment