Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ascension Of the Lord

With Easter upon us, I decided to post a portrait I done a few weeks ago. It is called "Ascension of the Lord" The deisgner is Jeff Zaffino. Anyone can download this pattern for free at http://www.advancedscrollsawpatterns.com/ . The portrait itself measures 11 x 14, as downloaded. The one pictured has a mahogany back and frame. I wanted something a little more special than my norm for this particular one. It is a very challenging piece. Several times I thought I was going to turn it into fancy firewood. It has over three hundred inside cuts. You can buy this one at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6823431 .

No comments:

Post a Comment