Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick Project


Well I finished the motorcycle project today. I've got the bike rally to do Saturday, and I figured I had enough time to make a couple of business card holders. So I had a really nice design I'd downloaded from Steve Good's site at http://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/ . I can't remember the date he listed these, but they shouldn't be hard to find of you want to make some.

No comments:

Post a Comment