Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Upcoming Project

It's been a rough week. I was near completely bound to the bed or wheelchair for three days. Well, yesterday was my first day back up and around. In that first day, I got an order for a "Rocking Roarer" motorcycle. So I'll be working on that as much as I can in the coming days. I hope to post some "in-progress" pictures. I want people to see the amount of work that goes into something like this. So be sure to be looking for those this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment