Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Upcoming Show

Next Saturday, on the 18th, I will have a booth set up at the Rally On The River. It is a motorcycle rally that runs in conjunction with Riverfest. It will be happening on Walnut Street in downtown Vicksburg, Mississippi. I won't be actually selling. I will have a few of my projects on display and I'll be showing my pictures and handing out business cards. If anyone can come out, please do. Just look for a wooden motorcycle to find me. If you can bring your bikes, that's even better. Proceeds go to a good cause. It's a fundraiser for abused children.

No comments:

Post a Comment