Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tin Men

While not related to woodworking, I felt I needed to post this little itembecause this was actually the item that got the most attention when I sold here locally. I sold these Tin Men for twenty dollars and couldn't make them fast enough.
Actually before I got my shop or started woodworking, I was looking for something I could do to fill some time. Back then I was stuck in the wheelchair about fifty percent of the time. A friend of ours brought up this Tin Man and suggested I make some. Well I was looking for something I could sell in order to actually support whatever craft I decided to do. I thought there was no way these things would sell. I personally thought they were the ugliest things I'd ever seen in my life. The friend and my wife talked me into it though. Boy was I wrong. People around here went crazy over them.
While I don't devote too much of my time away from my woodwork on these, I do usually try to make up a batch of them from time to time. You have to keep those customers happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment