Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 13, 2009

Motorcycle Project

My posts may be kind of limited this week. I'm on a tight schedule to get this motorcycle done for this weekend's bike rally. Here is a few "in progress" pictures of the project. The first one is a picture of the two main body pieces cut out and laying on the plans. The second is the assembled body with the outer frame pieces attached. The dowels are used to allign everything. If you don't allign everything perfectly at this point, then it will not go together right later.

I may post several picture this week of this project in progress. I hope everyone enjoys them.



No comments:

Post a Comment