Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introductions Please

This is my first post on my new blog. I have no idea what I'm doing. However, everyone keeps telling me I need to get on the internet. I am much more comfortable in my wood shop than I am on the computer. I've decided though that it's time to give it a whirl. I hope someone out there on the world wide web maybe can get some use out of my ramblings.



I'll be posting updates to all my latest projects. I'll certainly post photos of finished projects. I will try to also occasionally post some of projects in progress. If anyone has questions on how to do something, please ask. I'll help if there is any way I can.



Questions can be sent to greasemonkeyredneck@yahoo.com .

You can buy some of my finished projects at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6823431 .

No comments:

Post a Comment