Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Motorcycle Project Day Three


Well it has been a very long day in the shop. You can see how far we've come in three days. The motorcycle assembly is done. If nothing goes wrong, I'll get the rocker assembly done tomorrow and the project will be done. I got another order tonight. A local lady wants one mounted for display. So, be looking for photos of that in about a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment