Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rocking Iron Horse




Christmas is going to be here before we know it. Since I know my Rocking Iron Horse is popular with the kids, I thought it was time to build another one. This is made out of solid wood. All pieces are glued and then either nailed or screwed together. The colors are created with stain. There is no paint on it. I have found out from others that kids like to store their toys in the little compartments found under the seat and in the tender box area. As the child gets older and doesn't want to rock any more, the train can be removed from the rockers and placed flat on the floor so a few more years of play can be enjoyed from it.
If any of you are interested in buying this one, just email me at greasemonkeyredneck@yahoo.com . It will have to be picked up locally in Vicksburg, Mississippi. This is too big and heavy to ship.


No comments:

Post a Comment