Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home Curio Shelf


This is the first of three curio shelves. This is the Home Sweet Home Curio Shelf. You fellow scrollers can buy the plans at http://www.woodcraftplans.com/osc/home-sweet-home-shelf-p-1250.html . It is fifteen inches tall and about sixteen inches wide. It is made of cottonwood. All three of the shelves came with plans that didn't really allow a good way to hang them. So, right under the top shelf of each of them, I added a three quarter square strip with keyhole slots for easy hanging. Any of these would make a wonderful addition to any home.
Anyone wishing to purchase one can just contact me. They sell for thirty five dollars each. These three are already leaving the shop tomorrow, so if you need one, contact me ahead of time so I can cut another of whichever one you want. I can be contacted at greasemonkeyredneck@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment