Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rocking Roarer

I've done some more playing with tinted stain. It was time for me to do another motorcycle and I wanted to do one with more typical colors for certain body parts. So, Home Depot mixed up this blue stain. My wife even likes this one better than the ones I've done in the past.
If any of you have never seen my motorcycles before, they are fifty inches long and twenty-nine inches tall. They are made of solid wood. All the colors are stain. I never use paint on kid's toys. All paints eventually fade, crack, or peel. The tire turn. The handle bar and front fork assembly turns. Kids love these things. If anyone would like to attempt to build one on their own, you can buy the plans at http://www.woodcraftplans.com/osc/rocking-roarer-plans-p-168.html .





No comments:

Post a Comment