Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Framed Time

This was a custom job for a customer. The magazine is from June 12, 1950. The lady said she'd looked everywhere for a frame for it, with no luck. The frame is made of mahogany. I double stepped the slots in the back. There's one slot for the glass and magazine. Then there's another slot for a board to cover it all tightly to keep the magazine from moving around and getting damaged. This job was real interesting. I looked through the magazine before putting it in the frame. Did you know you could buy a brand new Chevrolet then for $1449?

No comments:

Post a Comment