Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meet Mr. Willy B., A Scroll Saw Master





I'd like to introduce you all to Willy B. Willy has been emailing me some beautiful photos of some of the work he has done. I will be featuring his work over the next few days. I always welcome readers to send me photos of their work for me to feature here. My projects often take me so long that I go so far between posts that people start emailing me wanting to know that I'm alright and working on something new. If you readers would send me photos and general descriptions of your projects, I could make more regular posts so that everyone will know I'm still alive. Besides, I think we all enjoy seeing beautiful work anyway, don't we?

Willy B built this Chimes of Normandy clock and stand out of plywood for his son. He also added fifteen white Christmas lights to it to light it up. The clock design came from Wildwood Designs and you can click on the highlighted words to go straight to their site to order the plans for yourself if you like. I warn you though. I've done a few of these large clocks. They aren't for the impatient.

I am pretty sure the table the clock is sitting on is from Wildwood Design as well. I'll have to make a point of asking Willy for more details on that in the future.

Mr. Willy, I do so very much appreciate you sending me all the photos. I hope you send me more in the future. I won't post them all at once though. We don't want to overwhelm folks with all your magnificent work. Everything you have sent me has been so beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment