Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chinese Tea Table







Here's is another beautiful project by Willy B. The plans for this can be found at Wildwood Designs. Willy made this out of three eighths thick red oak. Of course he changed a few things to make it more his own.

He enclosed the top and the upper sides with stained glass. He changed the top to a dove design instead of what came with the plans. Then, to set all that off, he added a light under the table top that shines through, creating a dramatic effect.

I hope everyone else is enjoying Willy's work as much as I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment