Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 27, 2009

Unicorns Of Color





After doing the Pegases with various colored backgrounds, I wanted to do the Unicorns as well. So here they are too, with the black, blue and red backgrounds. They also have mahogany custom frames. Also, they too are for sale for forty dollars each. In the future, I am thinking of working with some other colors. If you have a past cutting of mine that you think would look exceptionally nice with a certain color, click on the comment link below and leave a suggestion. You may just see your suggestion done in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment