Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Project In The Works

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I did have a couple weeks of no work though due to health problems and getting my kids started in school this year. I am working on a new project though. The photo below shows a sneak peek, and the progress so far. This is going to be a long one, so be patient. This carousel horse goes on a rocker. It will have all kinds of detail work on it that will be very time consuming. If you'd like, you can take a look at what it's supposed to look like at http://www.woodcraftplans.com/osc/wildflower-detailed-rocker-plans-p-180.html . Of course, mine will not look exactly like that. I will surely add or delete certain details to make it more mine. If the project goes too long, I'll have to post more in progress photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment