Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pegasus Of Different Colors





I decided to play around with some different colors. I thought about it and decided that this pegasus pattern would be perfect for this little experiment. So, in the end, we wind up with three pegasus portraits, one with the usual black background, one blue, one red.
The frame is custom made of mahogany with keyhole slots for hanging. A similar portrait is listed on my Estsy site at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6823431 . These are for sale for forty dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment