Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Out Of The Shop And My Mind

I'd like to apologize. I've been out of the shop for a couple of weeks now. Therefore, I haven't had any new projects to post. It's been driving me crazy. A some of you know now, my health isn't very good. I get down sometimes, as I have lately, and jst can't get to the shop to work on anything. I got back to work about two days ago. I've been working on some more Last Supper portraits. I have more sold than what I had cut, so that was a priority.

As soon as something is done, I will be posting more items. Until then though, please feel free to check out all the archived posts. Most contain different projects. A lot of them I have on hand now. For the ones I don't, I' always happy to do custom orders. Don't forget to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page.

Any of my projects you see on this blog are for sale. Some are listed on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6823431 . For the ones not listed there, please contact me at greasemonkeyredneck@yahoo.com . Also, feel free to comment on any project you like, or dislike for that matter. I can't improve my work or know what people really like if noone gives me any feedback. Under every post is a "comment" link. You do not need to be a member of blogspot to comment.

Last, but definately not least, thanks so much for all who are interested in my work. It means so much to me that you are willing to take the time to look at my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment