Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bud Vases

It's been a very long week and I haven't been able to get much done. Here is my latest projects though. These are little bud vases. They are made for a single flower. You can get the patterns from Wildwood Designs. They are a little time consuming, but not that difficult. Even a beginner could make them with a little patience. Just contact me if you'd like to purchase any of these. I can also email you some closer individual pictures if you like a particular one.

No comments:

Post a Comment