Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flaming Skull

This is the dash of my truck. You may say I collect skulls.

I seldom find project that truly interest me besides the wood working aspect of it. I normally just do what I think other people might like. This is especially true for portrait style cuttings. It is just hard to find portrait patterns that I like myself. So when I seen the pattern for the Flaming Skull, I had to get it.

This is cut from a pattern by Charles Dearing. You can find Charles by doing a search for Charles Dearing on facebook. For you scrollers, he gets seven dollars each for his patterns. That is cheaper than most patterns I have ever bought. I like it also that he'll send you the patterns through email, so there is no waiting for them to come in the mail.

He also has plenty of cuttings for sale on his facebook page if you're interested.






No comments:

Post a Comment