Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cowboys And Indians





Both of these patterns are designed by Charles Dearing.

I stack cut three of each of these two patterns. I decided to try something different though and play around with coloring styles. If you look closely, these were stack cut, so each are cut identical, yet they are each different. Some have the dark side of the luan plywood showing. Some have the light side. Some are painted.

As for the frame, I felt these needed something different than the mahogany I usually make my frames out of. I decided on construction grade pine ripped down for frames. It gave these portraits more of a rustic look in my opinion.


















No comments:

Post a Comment