Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beware Of Monkeys

I had a short day today. I think I got too hot yesterday and just couldn't do much today. It is hot here in Mississippi. All of you in hot climates, be careful. I passed out in the shop last year. I'm trying to avoid that this year by drinking extra fluids, smart placement of my fans, and taking it easy when I need to.
This sign, as soon as I seen the pattern for it, made me think of my kids. So I stuck it back just for  quick and easy project on a day like today. I downloaded the pattern from Steve Goode's website, Scrollsaw Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment