Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Don't Like Cops?

Ok, so I was having a terrible day. I'm talking about one of those days that every step felt like some kind of cruel torture. I had to get to the shop and do something though. So I needed something I could do sitting in my chair.
I remembered this pattern I had downloaded from Steve Goode's website, Scrollsaw Workshop, a  long time ago. I used Inkscape to enlarge it to fourteen by seventeen inches and cut the letters into the wood using a palm router.
I think this one is just hilarious. Go look through Steve's pattern catalog. You'll find all kinds of great patterns. If you can afford it, I always ask people to donate to his site if you like and use his patterns. He keeps that site going with extremely informative videos and free patterns. He does it all in his on time and on his own dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment