Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Victorian Queen Clock

The Victorian Queen Clock is another pattern from the Berry Basket Collection. The plans can be purchased here. It is a very detailed clock and a challenge to build. It has a lot of angles and some very delicate pieces.
I built it out of cottonwood. I did not apply any kind of finish to this one. I am not good at all at spraying finishes and the delicate nature of this one prevents brushing on finish. It doesn't matter though, because my wife took it from the shop before I could even pick it up to put in my front display room.

No comments:

Post a Comment