Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 4, 2011

A Work In Progress

I wanted to come show you all what I'm working on at the moment. I'm building a bird house. For the ones of you that know me though, even a bird house I can find a way of over-complicating it.
When done, this birdhouse will have sixteen individual compartments. It'll be twelve inches wide, twelve inches tall, and over four foot long. I haven't decided on a name yet, but I'm going for something themed after the Mississippi Queen.
The Mississippi Queen was a steam powered paddle wheel boat that cruised up and down the Mississippi River for a number of year. I have always been in awe of the beauty of these magnificent vessels. Although I am themeing this after this famous boat, I won't name it as such, for the simple reason that there is no way I could possibly match the beauty of the real thing no matter how hard I try.
When done, not only will this bird house be in my yard. It will also be entered in a contest for which first prize is five hundred dollars. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment