Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Forgotten Cuttings

I have CRS disease. Any of you who aren't aware of this infliction, it stands for "Can't Remember S....well you can figure out the rest"
Often when I need just a single cutting of a picture I will throw in an extra layer and cut an extra. I do this so that if I mess one up while sanding or from some other unforeseen accident, I have an extra to work with. Then I don't have to start completely over if I mess up. Of course, this means that when everything goes well, I wind up with simply an extra cutting. I usually just frame these to have on hand.
Well, this past Christmas I was running behind building presents. I cut a pegasus for a chest and a wolf for a CD case. In both cases everything went well and I had extra cuttings of both portraits. I didn't have time to frame them at the moment, so I just hung the extra cuttings on my shop wall on a nail to frame at a later date. I had forgotten all about them until I happen to look up earlier today and notice them.
So I didn't cut these today. I just framed them.
They're only about seven months late.







1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete