Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Wheelbarrow For Potpourri







This is one of those little projects I done just to give me something to work on while I'm not able to stand much. It is a little wheelbarrow for potpourri.


It is three inches wide, eleven inches long, and five inches tall. It is made out of aromatic cedar.


I got the pattern from a book my Mom sent me a year or two ago titled Scroll Saw Fretwork Patterns by Patrick Speilman and James Reidle.






No comments:

Post a Comment