Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Patio Furniture



I finally got the patio furniture set out so I could snap some good photos of it.

All the metal got a coat of Rustoleum Hunter Green paint.

Then each chair has fifty oak slats. Each slat has two cleats on the back to hold them in place. That makes for two hundred slats total, and four hundred cleats.

Then all the wood is sealed with Behr Premium Waterproofer.

I am afraid there isn't much else I can tell you about this project besides the fact that is was a lot of work. In the end though, my wife is happy, so it was worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment