Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting On A Plane


Since I just started back to posting, I didn't want to keep anyone wondering while I'm working on this big project. Here's my latest work in progress. This thing is over four foot long with a little over four foot wing span. When complete, it will hang on an A-frame as a child's swing. It will have a joystick that'll be hooked up to a pulley system. This will allow the child to work the joystick and make the plane tilt side to side and forward and backwards. I think it is just the coolest plans I have ordered in a long time. Of course, I will post photos when it's complete with a link to where you can buy plans to build one of your own. I will warn you though, it's not even near completion, and I just went and bought $75 worth of hardware for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment