Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Time, No Post

This is my first post in what seems like forever. For various reasons, I haven't been in the shop in several months. With the weather looking better though and after doing a few side jobs to raise money for materials and such, I'm back to making sawdust again. If all goes well, you'll be seeing more posts in the coming months. Thank you so much for my regular readers. I know I have a few anyway from the emails I get, even if I can't get anyone to comment directly on the blog. Anyway, thanks again, and keep watching for my newsest projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment