Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poke Chop

Meet Poke Chop. Some of you who keep up with this blog probably remember that I made a Poke Chop The Pig rocker last year. I changed a few things on this one, but not much. He's made of solid wood construction. The pink details and the black on the eyes are painted. Then, over that, on this one, I decided to do several coats of shellac. I think he's a real neat project, and he's not that hard to do with the proper tools and a little patience. If you'd like to build one of your own, the plans can be bought at http://www.woodcraftplans.com/ for a very reasonable price. Also, of course, if you'd like to buy this one, just let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment