Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Projects Are Now Easier To Find

I wish I had some new project to show, but I don't. I have dabbled a bit with my wood turning in the last week, but not enough to make worth posting. I have, unfortunately, been sick. I have a some kind of crud that has kept me out of the shop much. I have been to the doctor. I am on medication for it. However, between the crud, and the medicine, I can't stand long without the room spinning. I feel like I've got a bad hangover, but I don't remember the party.
Since I've been stuck at the house though, I figured I'd work on something else I've been wanting to get done.
I have had numerous emails asking about this project or that someone had seen, or told someone about. Then I have to go search for that project posting. I've also had a few messages that some other people have had to do extensive searching for projects on their own. I decided to do something about that.
So, you can go here. Or, if you'll look at the top of the page, right under the photo of the motorcycle display, is a heading that says, " Find Select Projects Easier". Under that heading you'll find a link that is easy to find any time you visit my page. That link will carry you to another page with a categorized list of every post I've ever posted since starting this blog back in 2009.
Under each category, except for a couple that I felt were best kept chronological, everything is listed in alphabetical order.
I hope this helps some people. If there is any other way I could make viewing my work easier for anyone, please do not hesitate to send me an email or comment on any of my blog posts. I always try to help my readers any way I can.
 
As a side note, I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to visit my little blog. I ramble on a lot and I never thought I'd get even a hundred visitors to my site, ever. I happened to notice today though in my history section for this blog that, since starting it, there has been a total of 32,111 visitors from all over the world. Thank you, each and every one of you, for taking the time out of your day to read my ramblings. I hope you all continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment