Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 1, 2010

More Tools


These are more Christmas presents for my younger boys. I made them the tool boxes. I had originally planned on toy tools as well. However, in the end I decided on real tools. They already have experience with small projects using hand tools from me teaching them and from the Home Depot Kid's Workshop we go to every month. I always have scrap wood lying around they can nail together. So I decided getting them their own hand tools was the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment