Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kiddie Tools


I'm building as much of my kid's Christmas this year as I can. The younger ones are always wanting to help as much as they can in the shop and get quite dissappointed at times because they aren't old enough as of yet to even try their hand at power tools. So, I thought they would like their own version of some of them. So, for Christmas, they will each get their own drill, skillsaw, and jig saw.
This is one step in my idea for equipping them with their own play tools. I also hope to complete a little tool box with hand tools for them by Christmas.
If anyone would like to build some of these for their own kids, the plans for them can be purchased here

2 comments:

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. To answer your question, yes. Towards the top of the page, there is a white box with the words "Get my blog in your email". That is where you subscribe to the feed from my blog. It is supported by Feedburner and everytime I add a post, you'll get a notification in your email. Thank you again for your comment.

    ReplyDelete