Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Last Supper

Here is my latest portrait cutting. It is The Last Supper, a pattern I ordered from Wildwood Designs. The cutting measures ten inches by twenty inches. It is cut in cottonwood. The backer board is stained ebony. The frame is made of mahogany. This portrait is so nice that I had to cut two, one to sell and one to hang in my own home. There are two keyhole slots cut into the back of the frame to hang it on. Please contact me if you are interested in puchasing one of these cuttings.

No comments:

Post a Comment