Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Newest Addition

If you read the title of this post, you may be thinking I made a tool purchase. No, this is much more special. There has been a new addition to the family.
You remember the boat cradle I made a while back for my soon coming grandchild?
That's Dorothy, my grand daughter. She was born on Thursday and weighed seven pounds and fifteen ounces.
She is already proving to be a grandpa's baby. I am already learning the advantages of grandchildren over children. The first time I held Dorothy in the hospital, she made a surprise in her diaper. When this happened with my own kids, it was time to change it. As grandpa though, as long as they are around, I just handed her to one of her parents.
I wouldn't really do it, but I have been threatening my son that, as soon as she's old enough, I'm going to load her up on chocolate and Coca-Cola, and send her home to them.
Ah! The joys of being a grandparent. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
    ANSWER THE POLL and you could receive a prepaid VISA gift card!

    ReplyDelete