Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rocking Iron Horse





I have built several of these in the past. If built according to the plans though, there are wood slats for the sides of the boiler, with space in between them. I've been saying for some time now that I thought it would look better with a solid built boiler. I finally decided the only way to find that out though was going to be to actually build it. So I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment