Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 28, 2011

MIA

MIA stands for missing in action. Maybe my present situation would be more of a case of missing WHILE in action. OK! Bad joke. There have been many times in the past that I didn't post for a while that I started getting emails from people concerned about me. I wanted to let everyone know before that happened this time that I am doing fairy well lately. I am just in the middle of a very large project. I also couldn't help but post my current progress. What you see in the photo is just the first two levels of a desk cabinet I am currently building. At the present point in construction, it stands two foot and seven inches tall. When completed, it will be over six feet in height. The finished piece will have a total of fourteen doors of different sizes, four drawers, and a fold down writing table. I'm not sure how much longer this one is going to take. I will be back with more photos when it's done though.

No comments:

Post a Comment