Find Select Projects Easier

If you're looking for a specific project that I've done, please click here for a categorized list page.

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment

If an article interests you, please click below it where it tells the number of comments and leave one. I appreciate all input.

Get My Blog In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 11, 2009

Elegant Candelabra


This is called the "Elegant Candelabra" by the seller of the patter, Wildwood Designs. The plans can be bought at http://www.wildwooddesigns.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1195 . This one is made of mahogany. The candle cups are bought from the local craft store. One day I'll be good enough on the lathe to turn my own. For now though, these do look nice on there. It stands twenty inches tall. As you can see, it has much intricate cutting on it. It actually turned out to be much more time consuming than I expected.
If anyone wants to purchase this one, please don't hesitate to contact me. We will make arrangements. As I posted earlier, I am in the process of setting up payment options on this site. I will not be listing my items any longer on the Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment